Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a scammer among you

+2
Saphire
wtfhax
6 posters

Go down

There is a scammer among you Empty There is a scammer among you

Post  wtfhax Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 am

Hey guys,
So this is the only way I know how to reach out to all of you without typing on an ipad which sucks btw, feel free to delete my account after you have read this if you want to. Sad

Tonight, I was running around in sv just mindlessly killing crap, when I get a whisper from "Templarbank". First words that are said are "stop leaving clan or you will be permabanned". So I am sitting here thinking, ok this is either some stupid kid messing around, or some stupid kid on a power trip lol. So, I respond asking who they are. "Its me...." they say. "ok me..." I respond. "Its me Wiz" they respond back.

At this point I know either Wiz has turned into some huge prick (which is not likely cause he is a cool dude), or for sure its not Wiz. Still havent made up my mind at this point.

Templarbank starts going off about how he is busy at work yadda yadda yadda, and wants me to rejoin clan. I tell him sorry that we are still friends, but I am just running without a clan for now. Small talk is over now, he is ready to start his spin, the first part makes no sense to me, but whatever I cut it off early, maybe there was some spin he could have put on it.

1. First he starts to ask me to join the Epic and spy for him, then maybe steal some frags from them. After I tell him no, he is on to part 2.

2. Next he decides to say "well I am about to buy 500 dollars in plat, because I really want to get the whole clan warden armor, we will be more powerful!" I tell him not to do it yadda yadda yadda.

3. Here is the fun one, he then says, can you loan me some stuff, and I can pay you back in disks or whatever you want. We need things like frags, icelord weps, whatever...... at this point I'm laughing my ass off because this is the lamest attempt at a scam I have ever seen.

4. So, I say to him, ok quick quiz. Where is the first time you saw Hi2u? He fumbles around quite a bit confused about what I am talking about, so I let it pass... whatever. I say, ok forget that one. I sent you an email. He responds "yeah!". "So what was in that email?" I ask. "........" for a good minute or so. Then he responds "ok, you got me" "this is nasim", then immediately logged out.

lol what a freaking noob. anyway, be on the look out for a stupid kid scammer that likes to pretend to be clans banks, and ask for crap.

wtfhax
wtfhax

Back to top Go down

There is a scammer among you Empty Re: There is a scammer among you

Post  wtfhax Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 am

ooh yea, and if the scammer is reading this. Which I hope you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

wtfhax
wtfhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Lol omg, I heard there was a scammer.lmao
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

In epic ther was warnings too, he/she wud have pretended to be nasim but also wiz

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Lol Hax nice one ..... And Yrck I never scammed no one or pretended to be nasim lolz can't believe epic still lieing about me

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 pm

No they are not saying that you are the scammer wiz. There was someone saying that was impersonating u and nas trying to get stuff.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 pm

No they are not saying that you are the scammer wiz. There was someone saying that was impersonating u and nas trying to get stuff.

Oh PS hope you come back soon and we or more like I miss you :)m lollipops galore forr you.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 am

Spent some talking to TemplarsBank/EpicBank he is both accounts. And he started off asking who i was so i said im DrPeppers at the time i was on my alt Pepsi. And he so oh its me Nasim but dont tell anyone i want it to be my secret bank. Right there was obvious when it say EpicBank.

But as we talked at the time i was not in Epic and was grouped with Roq/Samnis and we wanted to catch this guy in his lies. So after some time i started to think it could have been Nasim but thought i would ask some question.

Question 1- What did nasim say to me this Morning?
His Answer- Umm That you could join Epic
Acual Answer- Nasim asked if i my Aplication to join Epic was for real.

Question 2- Could you log onto Nasim and invite me to clan if you said yes?
Answer- Well my acounts been frozen for the past 24 hours.
Problem- Nasim was on this morning when he ks crystalmist from me and doesnt corrispond with answer 1.

Question 3- Could you tell me what my Aplication to join your clan said?
Answer- There wasnt one.

Now i had a chat with him over shout when he was on TemplarsBank. I called him out and he denied it and what not then what gave this person away was when he said and i quote "DrPeppers i hear that you scammmed". I asked who did i scamm and what for. "You scammed Hawaii of his 30k i get wispers telling me you did". Who wispers i ask "EnergyK wispered me that you did." Now there is only one person who believes i scammed Hawaii And there is no way Energy would wisper that to a lvl 5. One person who think i scammed Hawaii aka our old friend Bewitched id in fact Hawaii himself.

Now with that compilked together the fact that he showed people a Golden axe of Carnage, Golden amulet of Reguvination, and Discs Frags to lure them into a trade. Now think who wasnt online at all while the banks were, who has all those items, and who thinks i scammed Hawaii. Sorry to make it so obvious but your scammer is Hawaii and the evidence is stacked. And soon Rosmerta will have its justification.

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 am

Wiz i mean the scammer pretending to be u and nas too

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfhax Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

DrPeppers wrote:Spent some talking to TemplarsBank/EpicBank he is both accounts. And he started off asking who i was so i said im DrPeppers at the time i was on my alt Pepsi. And he so oh its me Nasim but dont tell anyone i want it to be my secret bank. Right there was obvious when it say EpicBank.

But as we talked at the time i was not in Epic and was grouped with Roq/Samnis and we wanted to catch this guy in his lies. So after some time i started to think it could have been Nasim but thought i would ask some question.

Question 1- What did nasim say to me this Morning?
His Answer- Umm That you could join Epic
Acual Answer- Nasim asked if i my Aplication to join Epic was for real.

Question 2- Could you log onto Nasim and invite me to clan if you said yes?
Answer- Well my acounts been frozen for the past 24 hours.
Problem- Nasim was on this morning when he ks crystalmist from me and doesnt corrispond with answer 1.

Question 3- Could you tell me what my Aplication to join your clan said?
Answer- There wasnt one.

Now i had a chat with him over shout when he was on TemplarsBank. I called him out and he denied it and what not then what gave this person away was when he said and i quote "DrPeppers i hear that you scammmed". I asked who did i scamm and what for. "You scammed Hawaii of his 30k i get wispers telling me you did". Who wispers i ask "EnergyK wispered me that you did." Now there is only one person who believes i scammed Hawaii And there is no way Energy would wisper that to a lvl 5. One person who think i scammed Hawaii aka our old friend Bewitched id in fact Hawaii himself.

Now with that compilked together the fact that he showed people a Golden axe of Carnage, Golden amulet of Reguvination, and Discs Frags to lure them into a trade. Now think who wasnt online at all while the banks were, who has all those items, and who thinks i scammed Hawaii. Sorry to make it so obvious but your scammer is Hawaii and the evidence is stacked. And soon Rosmerta will have its justification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQgdfJoxX1s

good detective work there broseph.
wtfhax
wtfhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolzg Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

I actually heard it was soffel.....

Coolzg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I heard that too but I want to know how they found out.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Admin searched for templarsbank and found it, other accs of him where elitesbank, epicbank and soffel101... Thats how we found out (me pep and vileijn where there when admin did this)

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Well I hope he gives back everything.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Doesnt look like it, he refused to giv pep his stuff back and trying to sell it now (including lord bow) so dont buy it lol, admin will probly ban him

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum