Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yrck and things that are not true

+2
Klobasa
Yrck
6 posters

Go down

Yrck and things that are not true Empty Yrck and things that are not true

Post  Yrck Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 am

1. I am a spy, NOT TRUE

2. I left cuz epic offered me stuff, NOT TRUE

3. I left cuz i hate all in clan, ALSO NOT TRUE

THE THRUTH:

During bosses lot of people just boss the druids around, i feel like a dog being said "sit!"...
I left because i dont want that, druids should get some respect and not be treated as dogs, no offence to all but not everyone of the tanks and guardians respect us, that is why i left and nothing else.

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Yrck and things that are not true Empty Druids

Post  Klobasa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

I feel the same yrck.
I try help with boss runs as much as i can, rarely get in group, so i got no xp nor gold. Never get weapons or armor. Always called when clan need healer. Never get help. Last frags i got from onion. Now can see only fights inside clan who get them. Clan should look after druids, we need help, so we can help u.

Klobasa

Back to top Go down

Yrck and things that are not true Empty Re: Yrck and things that are not true

Post  Klobasa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 am

Few clans tried to recruite me, but i still believe in this clan. I am not gonna leave. All i want is respect.

Klobasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 am

Klobaska that is exactly it, i didnt need help with quests or somtin cuz i got all finished, but its nice to get respect from people, i waited, gave people second chances a lot... Also 3rd 4th and more... Still i felt disrespected and if this continued i wud have stopped playing, since i like the game i figured its better to leave and find a clan that did respect me, i was in group with epic on a certain moment on a boss and i felt RESPECTED! That was all what was needed to make me leave temps and join epic... Im sorry for those who did show me respect but some people just dont get that druids are important.

No offence to all, its just a small group.

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  EnergyK Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Yes, I get a bit bossy with druids and frustrated. Tanks are nothing without healers but when youve got 2.5k+ hp and 4 druids, it gets frustrating dying 5+ times to a simple boss. Also druids refusing to heal? Cmon now. I dont think druids ask for help. I helped the randoms that came and go from the clan, I heal the druids now and then when i pass by and theyre training. Just look at it from a tanks POV. And I call out buffs I need, I wait a few seconds to see of someone will cast, if not I will call it out. Druids get yelled at because theyre important. Not to put them down, but you dont see rangers or rogue being screamed at to heal, etc, because well, they don't have much to offer. Druids are ultimate team players, and must understand the difference between the lack of respect and just screaming heal. If not, i recommend perhaps a different class.

EnergyK
Admin

https://templars.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Energy the shouting heal and saying me wher to go is ok i know why that happens and i accept it.
However what i ment was for example: we did a boss in group i come on get told to come boss so i come, heal that and that person i heal him/her, then boss fight over me and one other druid managed to keep tank alive with just the two of us, we all proud all tank sais is pass frags... No good healing or even good job all, just pass frags now!... I make joke say im keepin with a :p added, tank gets mad says ill be kicked if i dont pass im like jeez im just tryin to have a nice time here...

That is what i mean and some other things wich i wont all post cuz id be busy for hours then...

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Yrck this is the same reason i left but because i had my armor already to them i left cause i got what i wanted. But what they dont understand is if i wanted warden armor then i would have joined epic from the very beginning cause i would have gotten it way faster than in temps. I stayed wwith temps and left for a shirt while wasnt permanent just a break next thing i know im being insulted by everyone of them and wiz and me at the time were still texting and i was telling him it was temporary and to my knowledge wiz quit so i gave up and went on pursuing something that would make the game fun. So i asked to join epic and waited nearly a moth for hem to deide to let me in. The next day wiz came back and me and him were all cool i caught uo to his lvl we were doing bosses together and then i find out that he is really pissed at me for leaving when he said no hard feelings. Ive explained to him that I left do to the lack of respect from people that werent gardians after a boss run and wouldnt give the Discs to me saying they can hold them themselves and some of them kept the discs never to turn them in. And then the lack of respect as a healer when i was at ever boss run soloing bosses giving my soloed discs to clan. And still just because wiz spent real money on me i shouldnt be obligated to be bound to him this isnt a slavery system.

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrck Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Exactly, i also thaught wiz was gone but then he came back when i was already at epic for a while... Well i guess some people dont get that we wqnt to have fun in game and i dont know for others, but i cant do that if im treatened that way... I hope people will understand and dont try everything to annoy me.

Yrck

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Yrck wrote:Exactly, i also thaught wiz was gone but then he came back when i was already at epic for a while... Well i guess some people dont get that we wqnt to have fun in game and i dont know for others, but i cant do that if im treatened that way... I hope people will understand and dont try everything to annoy me.

Hopefully but no one will ever see these post except saphire shes the only one that uses these forums.

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm

i still use this Smile

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm

MadOnion wrote:i still use this Smile

And your thoughts are

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 pm

You guys fighting with each other cuz you need to look more deeply in !!!
Ok so Druids get shouted on for bad heal why?
Due to epic coming and ksing so puts problems on tankers!!!
Not respected ?? Why if epic will share bosses and we got all day to kill them then no problem with killing and healing
So what's the problem??? Epic can't share !!!
Why you think you respected in epic??
Cuz nasim has a ton of pots so no problem killing bosses ....
SO THE PROBLEM IS not with pep or yrck it's kill stealing WHO THE ASS HOLE that ks make this problem
That can't share bosses and greedy bullies
And pep u don't have to stay with Templars I don't mind ( but u back stabed me with takeing off with all lux iteams I barrowed clan money to buy me a off hand septor ...so all of us had something nice game to you witch was mine you had neck I had off hand septor ...all had something nice I bought them )
The problem with all is EPIC kill stealing and I know pep and yrck won't agree
So .... Iam waisting time posting this
(you think your respected cuz no problem ksing )

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm

And I wasnt gone pep you know u txted me
I was playing in diff world -.-

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm

The problem is (greedy ppl , bad system vs kill stealing ,bullies )

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 pm

And pep you saying you will have warden armor faster if you joined epic from start ... Nope
I wouldnt help you lvl and geared you and spent $$ on you you would of been on the bottem of there list

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

MadOnion wrote:And pep you saying you will have warden armor faster if you joined epic from start ... Nope
I wouldnt help you lvl and geared you and spent $$ on you you would of been on the bottem of there list

Righ there you make it like i would be nothing without you when i was something to begin with i was lvling fast with my mage the only reason you offered to help is because in return i did things for you (In game things in case some pervert gets ideas)

Im not an incapable person and have dumped plenty of my own money into this game. I modled myself after you as a player the kindness and generocity you sowed me as a player in my early days i gave back to other players. Even now as i sit and take the insults that are directed to me i dont retaliate with insults of my own.

And you stated you wouldnt be comeing back and even after i offerd to change worlds with you you wouldnt tell me who you were.

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Oooo u will be some thing on bottem of the list in clan
And I quited fourms wars with nasim NO POINT. Even if I prove all Epic is wronge nothing will change
Or if pep trys to prove all his nicest person in the world (won't change nothing ...and you will never prove it to me )

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:24 pm

DrPeppers wrote:
MadOnion wrote:And pep you saying you will have warden armor faster if you joined epic from start ... Nope

Righ there you make it like i would be nothing without you when i was something to begin with i was lvling fast with my mage the only reason you offered to help is because in return i did things for you (In game things in case some pervert gets ideas)

Im not an incapable person and have dumped plenty of my own money into this game. I modled myself after you as a player the kindness and generocity you sowed me as a player in my early days i gave back to other players. Even now as i sit and take the insults that are directed to me i dont retaliate with insults of my own.

And you stated you wouldnt be comeing back and even after i offerd to change worlds with you you wouldnt tell me who you were.

Nope I didn't want no one to no I don't trust no one

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MadOnion Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Lolz I just droped by these forums to look how to post pictures online ran across this
So .... Might not looking in any time ( as I said forum wars no point )
Just go play to game and win my lvl 91 Smile

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:00 pm

and yet you still failed on that one posting pics....lol Laughing
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content