Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offhand/two hand question

3 posters

Go down

Offhand/two hand question Empty Offhand/two hand question

Post  Kitos Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 pm

I was wondering how viable the luxshop warrior off hands were for damage? I bought a ancient one handed already, so would it be better to get a two hand or invest in a offhand?

Kitos
Kitos
Kitos

Back to top Go down

Offhand/two hand question Empty Re: Offhand/two hand question

Post  EnergyK Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 am

Invest in an offhand perhaps Golden Axe of Carnage or the new Rogue Dagger in lux shop.

EnergyK
Admin

https://templars.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wtfhax Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:08 pm

For a long time I ran around with two axes.The lux shop axe and ancient one hander. The great thing about it, is the speed. You hit a lot, and it allows you to put less into str and more into health if you want to tank. Its really nice if you have the heroic gloves of speed. The real advantage it has over 2 handers is, when you miss. If you miss with a slow 2 hander, you have to wait a while before you can swing again. If you miss with the faster weps, its whatever because before you know it your swinging again.

If you want to go tank, go two axes. If you want to go pure dps, use a 2 hander cause skills will usually mostly drop a mob before you have to worry about missing.

wtfhax
wtfhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum