Thank You All !!!

Go down

Thank You All !!! Empty Thank You All !!!

Post  MadOnion on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Helping clan not (i want something out of this)
that help clan and show up on boss runs even without in groups with tankers
some clan mates wont come or even help (while they online )
cuz what the boss run for me no xp no coin still i dont get discs selfish ppl you guys disapont me Crying or Very sad
BUT: if u have quest you will get grouped

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thank You All !!! Empty Re: Thank You All !!!

Post  Saphire on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 pm

I am a big believer in helping out even though I know I don't do much damage or healing but being there and helping is much more better then xp's or drops. We should be working as a team and helping each other out. If I'm in a group and someone needs to be in there I'm usually volunteering to leave to make room for the other players. I don't need to be in a group unless it is for a Quests. I'm more then happy to just be there to help where I can. Yes I die a lot but hey that's part of the game. Very Happy elephant

Last edited by Saphire on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I sound like a big cornholio and came off to whiny)
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  EnergyK on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

Saphire wrote:I am a big believer in helping out even though I know I don't do much damage or healing but being there and helping is much more better then xp's or drops. We should be working as a team and helping each other out. If I'm in a group and someone needs to be in there I'm usually volunteering to leave to make room for the other players. I don't need to be in a group unless it is for a Quests. I'm more then happy to just be there to help where I can. Yes I die a lot but hey that's part of the game. Very Happy elephant

HAHAHA, your edit reason made me sound like a dumbass in school lol, I was only one laughing and everyone was staring(x

EnergyK
Admin

https://templars.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Well my first post was really whiney and complainy and so I decided to edit it. Well actually I pretty much re did the whole thing. I hate whiney and complainy people. Very Happy elephant They should really make a lollipop icon I would like it very much just sayin.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum