Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Seaser

5 posters

Go down

About Seaser Empty About Seaser

Post  MadOnion Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Crying or Very sad sorry Sezar for happen I got it all figured out .....kinda to late but all will know what happen Part 1-2
Part :1
I started this game 3 months ago didnt join Epic clan made my own .A loyal friend from <Knights> witch is now <Epic> help me biuld my clan on his other alts .He didnt like how Nasim/Epic was running the world(do what NASIM tell you to do and all be ok, Epic kill steals other clans look another way ,and keep your mouth shut,Nasim will feed you lies and tell clan what to say and what to post )So he decided to put a stop to it and show hole world and epic really is.I made a clan <Templars> we allied with Epic (Epic was so nice to us but nasim had fangs Surprised scared the chills out of me?!?!?! when i seen them~I seen then a bit later~.Epic tryed to trap me "oh Onion we so nice join our clan with one of our alts and we will gear/help you out" (nice try nasim FAIL i wont fall for that ,then they will say/post on forums "I'AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE HELP YOU THEN GO VS US"...booo fail,ill gear my self, BrotherHood(clan fell apart) leader went that way Sad .... All went great till my clan came to Stonevile and has the power to kill bosses that .Means less discs to Epic ,Nasim told Elites leader~me Smile ~ to not kill any bosses in Stonevile and wait till all clan <Epic> gears up ,btw they have a huge stock pile for the hole world .Greedy and preventing us from getting them and destroying them by killing a boss with 2 players not letting us join in ,Tanker/Druid(while we where allies).But for quest they let in some player in was probably just some people/leader in clan are evil .....We where thinking about it and told Nasim/Epic NO WAY YOU CRAZY!!!!Then Epic started to harass,kill steal,post on forums message to all,spread lies,and make the hole world vs you,~[url]btw nasim you spelled Harassment[/url] wrong :/ might wana edit it~.Yesterday Nasim tryed to kill steal our boss and failed we busted out his right fang Smile....Epic got mad how could some lowbies Templars do that to me IAM NASIM!!,YOU WILL PAY!!!.Now its hell in Rosmerta :/....kser ksing ksers Nasim said "do unto other as they will do unto you" wise words but said by a retard .And all this ksing going on made the world super full/active and crashes oftin Sad and player buying plats to over power players ....iam lovein it Very Happy all aiming to be in the first place chair ....

Part 2
Now Sezra is in this history of Celtic Heroes Smile .First of all sorry I was saying you scammer ...I know what happened now hope you wont quit game
As every day I help lower levels players and i came across player GOLD.I took off all my gear 320,000 coin worth (was only in boxers ) tailing him helping his with level 80 cloak and bandages ...He loged off, oh boy not a good sighn i waited 1 hour nope he didnt log back on .Waited 4 days still no sign of GOLD ok I started to ask around I asked BrotherHood players "has any seen GOLD or know who he is "nope" hummmm so i was snuppin around and no one knew except I had a lead from Epic clan .Wierd no knows but for some reason clan Epic knew who he was and 6 Epic players whispered me ITS SEZAR...Nasim says "we started a post on forums go on there and post Sezar stole your stuff because GOLD is Sezar .And I did (we where allied at this point).First it was clan BrotherHood (fell apart cuz nasim hated them ) next it was Sezar(banded) because he seen how nasim runs the clan and didn't like, now its Elites (Fights for truth) .He left there clan , nasim spread lies about Sezar .And Sezar if you dont use forums they will post lies vs you and no on told you whats was going on so no one stood up for you .Now he doing same trap for me, lies and make hole world vs me .....that when I seen the fanges and though about all what happend .Comes out GOLD was Epics alts and now striped and deleted.Nasim pinned it all on Sezar .Nasin then posted on forums and feed up all world with lies (even me too taste Sad
Now i see how Epic/Nasim roles and the hole world will see the Twisted Evil plan .Thanks to people that stand up for whats right(spys as well) .WE TEMPLARS CAME TO STOP NASIM EVIL PLAN!!!The church of Celtics sent us here Smile we will put a stop this this nonsense.How did templars under 2 months got to Stonevile bosses? I help one by one to get up there with gear,coin,plat,iTunes cards,And Nasim your hole clan don't have enough fingers to count every player that stole from me and ran off to differant clan( I just move on ~not a whiner like Nasim~ I lost it and dont cry to admin he has other things to focus
on )All people are diffident bad/good/evil/scammer/friendly/fun......

and NASIN FULL OF Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
yep that much of it

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

About Seaser Empty Re: About Seaser

Post  Samn Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I think this whole this with Epic is way overblown... Contrary to popular belief I don't think they are the monsters we make them out to be. Are the ksing pricks? Yes. Are they evil people trying to ruin the game for everyone? No. They want what is best for their clan. So do we. They don't give frags to us. We don't give frags to them. They yell. We yell. They ks. We ks. They have members who are arse holes. So do we.
When push comes to shove, neither clan stands for good or evil. At the end of the day, no cosmic battle of right and wrong has occurred. It is just another perfectly sunny day in celtazia or w/e it's called. I love this clan,and do not like epic, but this is really, really overkill.

Samn

Back to top Go down

About Seaser Empty GO SAMN!

Post  cramer Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm

im with samn

cramer

Back to top Go down

Post  Samn Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Sezar:Part III

A few days ago we were fighting a boss (either Chillmist or, I don't remember). Anyway, drop was one moon frag which fell to Sezar. Knowing the rules Onion had set down concerning disc fragments, Wtfhax (and maybe others I don't know) politely requested he give the frag to one of the guardians who was on, namely Saphire or I. He refused. After recieving numerous warnings, Sezar vehemently and, as I recall, explicitly told the clan that he would not be giving up the frag. At this point I took the liberty of booting him. He then proceed to tell me in pm that Onion would severely chastise me. As of now, he is a guardian in Noble if I am not mistaken.

~Samn/Roq

Samn

Back to top Go down

Post  DrPeppers Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Ya he is a gardian in my clan and a moon isnt that big of a deal i can see if it was a dragon but well over reacting.

DrPeppers

Back to top Go down

Post  EnergyK Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Its not the moon. Like you said, you left because a lack of respect right? Well here's a prime example. He blatently took it, talked so much crap, and even though I'm not in clan, I confronted him and he proceeded to attack me and tried to blackmail me. Rofl whatever. Sezar is a disrespectful blank. I'll leave it at that.

EnergyK
Admin

https://templars.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum