Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long )

Go down

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long ) Empty Nasim allies with us (didnt last long )

Post  MadOnion Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey,

I started Knights, with Exile, TheKing, and Athenanax. DS joined a bit later on one of his other chars, then made the DS druid and we geared him and helped him level. We put a ton of time and effort into him and his chars and gave a ton of stuff. Then he left with SSheretic and started Brotherhood. SSheretic hacked his way to 69 back when 55 was basically max level, was reported and told admin how he'd done it so they just reduced him to like 50 or something. We are in no way allies. On our best day we are neutral. Most of the Bhood guys are fine one on one but as a clan we've had lots of issues and bad blood most stemming from DS/SS as far as I can tell. We've found DS to start quite a bit of trouble for us and that he's pretty sneaky.
For example:
Yesterday we were doing Spirehoof. DS comes up and asks for a group. I'm semi afk working and playing. Invite him twice when I read he wants invite so he can get quest done. He declines both times. Then tells everyone that I never invited him etc etc. So now in front of his whole clan we look like the bad guys. He does similar when the Admin is logged in too and on the forums. I've heard from several of his former/current members that before this update, when we were having lots of issues with brotherhood killstealing us, DS publicly was acting like he wanted it to stop and privately and in clan chat telling his members to killsteal knights when ever it was possible.
I'm not sure what to think of brotherhood except for that I know we need to stay strong enough and far enough ahead of them that if they bully us around we can retaliate. Most of the members 1 on 1 seem OK, with a couple exceptions, but when acting in groups or when they have had the ability to ruin the game for us, they've done so as a clan. This update has been better but we've stayed so far ahead of them that they haven't been able to harm us without fear of massive retaliation, which I've made clear WILL be coming to anyone who messes with my lower level clansmen.
As for who said you were quitting, what I heard, third or fourth hand, was that someone said you had logged in and said you failed as a leader and nobody had really seen you much before or afterwards. Exile, Chas, and I were concerned because none of us would like to see you quit. Not sure who originally said what, like I said, was a rumor that I heard, can't really track it to it's source.
Also, very important. I like you, and I know you can be a bit proud, seemingly arrogant at times (not an insult, just the truth, I'm the same way sometimes). Please do not take our offers of friendship and such as a sign that we are weak or worried because pvp is coming or anything like that. We will be happy to take on all comers when pvp gets here etc etc. Personally I don't care much for PVP and would like to see the devs just work on more PVE stuff rather than use resources on pvp... neither here nor there.
We've watched templars since they were created as a potential ally at some point. It's not a clan model that I want personally, but you do have some decent people, and you yourself seem pretty decent and have done a lot of work for your clan. If nothing else, that earns some respect and we thought it was worth extending a hand in friendship, when we heard a rumor that you'd quit, I figured I better get moving on just letting you know that you're a big part of the server community and that we'd hate to see you go. If our clans can work together somehow at some point it might be fun to do so. If you play your druid much and want to join with us you're welcome to do so on that char, of course all of this stuff will be under an I don't recruit yours you don't recruit mine policy obviously.

Talk to you soon
Nas

WizardOnion didnt want there gear and didnt join there clan so then he will say later on oh we geared onion and he left made his own clan now he vs us .....i knew he planed it i said no thx iam good ill get it with my clan

Last edited by MadOnion on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long ) Empty Nasims emails and mines

Post  MadOnion Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi Nasim

Yesterday when we where playing epic and Templar ran into a little problem with white wisp boss.
So this how it happen i was helping a member in cata then a clan scout reported white wisp boos spawnd ! Our clan drop everything and runs there asap while scout telling whats happening ....No one here all hurry then he reports MAN nasim came ,we still running then he says she died . My guess is you was trying to to hole time up for your clan mate i git there but u seen every shot is one plat so u died and want there . I got there with 3 more people i look around no epic in sight so i say wait a my other alt~ new word ... is using my orb gona be quick i log pass and log back on less the 30 sec. when i log already a stomped we by me so... i was like in my head splits second of thinking, we where here first ( that had a group not solo and can kill boss) so i start running to boss to start the battle u seen me and u took off too iam range ~ i shoot fire ball boss hits me you taunt and boss on you :/ ... you guys git drop so sad .... you log because you though ima be pist. lol its hard to over smart a smart person , you are smart and so mi ...you log back on in 5 min about and start this canvo about TigerDemos , You lvl 93 and smart you know what clan he is in all you wanted to see if
MadOnion whispers you: YOU KILL STEALER!!!!

or
MadOnion whispers you: na his not in our clan

My clan was pist i had to explain all to clan said we will make rules with nasim.
After the fall of BH you guys started pinching us ~example we killing bosses/ Admin make lvl lock zones.... All it take is a spark to start a fire ... I knew after BH fall it was gona start happening spy in epic reported a long time ago even before we kill our first SV boss wipe out the biggest threat first

NOW ABOUT CLAN...
i started a clan for it will be funner for world to play as in , is it fun when you number one no-one even close to u only one clan <Epic> on world no challenge and like 20 clans in T2 in cata .but when 3 clans close to each other fight for number one ... make people active,play more,try , scout,even use coin shop,~~~~ not how it use to be all afk and when back go kill bosses and back to afk .... you guys hate it but as i know will make the game more fired up so now less afkers and those who put time on the line and run around and scout should git kill not afk kill and back afk ...so iam really sad BH fell all i wanted ds and ks from there to fall not the hole clan ... that make 2 in SV now would like to seen around 4 clans in that lvl ...

ah Nasim you gona brake allies ?
or your goal is be the only clan on world... that ok then we think different .... we can work something out
****please correct me if misunderstood or miss leading info******
waiting for PM

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long ) Empty Nasims post

Post  MadOnion Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

When it comes to boss fights and named mobs...Do unto others as you would have them do unto you because the others may not have unlimited patience with your scheming and kill steal attempts and will eventually retaliate against you in kind. When that happens you will not like it. - Please make attempts at being reasonable.

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long ) Empty Nasim said Do same to others .....example

Post  MadOnion Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Stop being a moron and having your people attempt to killsteal and you probably wont get killstolen. I'm so sick and tired of you and people like you. Try to help you and do a lot for you and then you twist everything around. You've been killstolen once, after killstealing from us a ton of times and trying to many more times. Give it a rest and play nice and you probably wont have an issue. That's my last post on forums for any reason other than posting in support forum. Maybe I'll post in feedback again someday.

MadOnion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nasim allies with us (didnt last long ) Empty Re: Nasim allies with us (didnt last long )

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum